At their April 19, 2022 meetings, the Council:
- Heard a briefing on Budget Amendment No. 7 for Fiscal Year 2021-22 and today’s discussion included proposed items such as:
- funding repairs at The Leonardo caused by flooding
- transferring the Housing Trust Fund to the Redevelopment Agency
- rebuilding a pedestrian bridge over the Jordan River to Cottonwood Park
- Received a status update on the Foothills Trail System, including a pause to evaluate construction plans based on citizen feedback
- Heard a briefing on the Fairpark International Market, a market featuring ethnically diverse foods and goods by artisans from around the world living and working in SLC. The market is planned to operate on May 28, June 18, July 16, August 20, and October 29 in 2022.
- and more!
Read the full April 19 recap