At their May 10, 2022 meetings, the Council:
- Received the first briefing to give an overview of the City’s annual budget for the next fiscal year beginning in July. The major themes in the budget include funding towards diversifying public safety response, equity, parks maintenance, and sustainability priorities.
- The Council scheduled two public hearings for the annual budget at 7:00 p.m. on May 17th and June 7th
- Learn more at the Council’s budget information page
- Changed the standard City speed limit to 20 mph on all streets unless otherwise posted.
- Learn more about 20 is Plenty
- Approved re-districting boundaries, which will adjust the boundaries of six of the Council Districts (all but District 1). This new map is effective upon signature and will be in place for the next ten years.
- Learn more at the Council’s redistricting news release
- and more!
Read the full May 10 recap