At their May 17, 2022 meetings, the Council:
- As the Redevelopment Agency (RDA) Board, received budget information from RDA staff on current development goals, which include Economic Opportunity, Equity and Inclusion, and Neighborhood Vibrancy, while preserving, improving and increasing affordable housing
- The Board will continue to discuss the Recommended Budget over the next several weeks and hold the second public hearing on June 7th at 7 p.m.
- Heard briefings on several proposed budget needs from various departments: the Police Department, Community and Neighborhoods Department (CAN), Compensation for City Employees, and Human Resources Department
- The Council’s next public hearing for the annual budget is at 7:00 p.m. on June 7th, and more briefings on each City department will happen over the next several weeks before the final budget is adopted in mid-June.
- For more information, visit the Council’s budget information page.
- Adopted a joint ceremonial resolution with Mayor Mendenhall celebrating Pride Month
- For events visit: https://utahpridecenter.org/
- and more!
Read the full May 17 recap