At their June 2, 2022 meeting, the Council:
- Heard briefings on several proposed budget needs from various departments: Information Management Services (IMS), 911 Department, Department of Economic Development, Metropolitan Water District, and Governmental Immunity.
- Learn more about the proposed City budget at tinyurl.com/SLCFY23.
- The Council’s second public hearing for the annual budget is scheduled for June 7th at 7 p.m.
- Interviewed and appointed Jojo Chou Liu to the Salt Lake City Justice Court
- Considered unresolved budget issues: these were presented to the Council and included any ideas and thoughts that have been brought up by the Council and Administration to maintain a balanced budget (view a detailed list of items on our full recap)
- and more!
Read the full June 2 recap