At their July 12, 2022 meetings, the Council:
- Continued deliberation of the proposed General Obligation (GO) Bond for parks and public lands projects and the proposed $65 million Sales Tax Revenue Bond
- Discussed the Capital Improvement Program (CIP)
- Learn more about CIP at cip-fy23-slcgov.hub.arcgis.com
- Heard an update on the Anti-Gentrification and Displacement Plan, Thriving In Place Projects
- Learn more at www.thrivinginplaceslc.org/action
- and more!
Read the full July 12 recap
The Council will host its July 19 meeting at the Sorenson Center in District 2. If you’ve never participated in a City Council meeting in person, we invite you to join us.
Meeting in a new location is our way to reach out more to Communities and neighborhoods, so every resident has easy access to our meetings, has a chance to get familiar with our discussions, and knows that we want to hear your voice! Learn more on our July 19 City Council Meeting page.