At their August 9, 2022 meetings, the Council:
- Serving as the RDA Board:
- Approved Emergency Gap Funding Allocations from the Housing Development Loan Program
- Heard a briefing on the RDA Budget Amendment No. 1 for Fiscal Year 2022-23
- Serving as the Council:
- Received a briefing on the proposed 2022 Salt Lake City International Airport Master Plan
- Continued deliberation of the proposed General Obligation (GO) Bond and Sales Tax Bond
- On August 16, the Council will formally vote to place the GO Bond and the Sales Tax Bond on the November ballot.
- Straw polled adding several projects to the Capital Improvement Program Projects log
- Adopted a joint resolution with Mayor Mendenhall declaring their commitment with Salt Lake County and Olympic Venue Communities to host future Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games
- and more!
Read the full August 9 recap