At their August 16, 2022 meetings, the Council:
- Voted to add an $85 million General Obligation (GO) Bond for parks and public lands projects to the November ballot, and approved a proposed $67.5 million Sales Tax Revenue Bond
- Learn more at our GO and Sales Tax Bond page.
- Heard a briefing on amendments to the City’s budget
- Learn more at our Fiscal Year 2023 Budget page.
- Heard a report on the 2021 Election, which the City conducted, on a pilot basis, as a ranked-choice voting without a primary
- Learn more at our Ranked Choice Voting page.
- Adopted a joint ceremonial resolution with Mayor Mendenhall recognizing September as National Suicide Prevention and Action Month
- Held a Truth in Taxation Hearing, as required by state law for the FY 23 City budget
- and more!
Read the full August 16 recap