At their October 18, 2022 meeting, the Council:
- Adopted Lease Rate, Terms, and Zoning for The Other Side Village Pilot Project
- Adopted more Housing Related Zoning Amendments related to Off-Street Parking, Shared Housing, and Residential Multi-Family zoning rules (RMF-30)
- Adopted the Ballpark Station Area Plan
- Approved the State required contract between Salt Lake City Corporation, the Redevelopment Agency of Salt Lake City, and the Utah Inland Port Authority
- Declared the month of November 2022 as Native American Heritage Month
- and more!
Read the full October 18 recap