Salt Lake City


Salt Lake City’s Urban Forestry Division is accepting reports of fallen city-owned trees. Click here to report.

For frequently asked questions regarding wind damage, please visit

Salt Lake County residents can participate in a survey to submit damage to their home or business from the recent wind event.  Access the survey by clicking this link:

Some City buildings are currently closed to the public. Please visit the City’s directory to locate information on departments and services.

Share "Notice:" to your social network: