The Golf Enterprise Fund Advisory Board advises on golf related activities funded by the City’s Golf Enterprise Fund. This includes planning and operating all golf courses maintained by Salt Lake City. The Golf Enterprise Fund Advisory Board helps to establish criteria and general guidelines for assessing the City’s golf program needs. This includes recommending priorities for the golf program and monitoring the joint golf agreements between the City and other entities.
Associate Director – Golf
(801) 485-7823 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Agendas and Minutes
Bylaws and Governing Documents
Seven members, each over the age of 21, serve three year terms on the Golf Enterprise Fund Advisory Board. Members are appointed by Mayor Erin Mendenhall, with the advice and consent of the City Council. Experience/passion for business oversight in the operation of golf courses is preferred (banking, marketing, merchandising, etc.).
Residency requirements: six of the seven members are residents of Salt Lake City, while one member must be resident of Salt Lake County.
Powers and Duties
- Recommends changes in golf policies, procedures, rules, and regulations
- Recommends construction and expansion projects
- Reviews and makes recommendations on annual budget
- Assists with promotional activities of Salt Lake City Golf
|Member||Serving Since||Council District||Term Expires|