If you find these guides are out of date or do not include your provider, please contact ADA@slcgov.com.
Xfinity HD TV Box:
- On your remote control press the Menu button twice to access the Main Menu
- Navigate to Setup by using the arrow buttons on your remote
- On the remote control, press the OK/Select button and use the arrow buttons to navigate to Closed Captioning Setup or Subtitle Setup
- Press the OK/Select button to turn on Closed Captioning
Note: Xfinity users with an SD TV Box will have to turn on Closed Captioning on their TV sets instead.
- On your remote control press the INFO button
- Use the arrow buttons to scroll and select CC
- Select the option Closed Captioning
- If your remote has a RED button, press that once. If your remote has an Options Button, press that twice.
- Using the arrow buttons, navigate to Accessibility
- Navigate to the option Closed Captioning
Complaints that a Salt Lake City program, service, or activity is not accessible to persons with disabilities should be directed to:
Ashley Lichtle, ADA Coordinator
Office of the Mayor
451 South State Street, Room 345
Salt Lake City, UT 844114-5474