Thank you for your interest in participating as a contractor for
- Home Rehabilitation Program (health, safety and structure issues)
- Roof Repair and Replacement Program
- Handyman Program
We are currently accepting applications for General Contractors and Specialty Contractors (i.e. Electricians, Plumbers, HVAC, and Roofers). Listed below are the minimum qualifications for all of our contractors:
- Be licensed with the Utah Division of Occupational and Professional Licensing without any pending, unresolved, or valid complaints
- Be bonded and provide proof of liability insurance and workers compensation
- Complete the Salt Lake City’s contractor survey and provide all requested references
General Specifications Housing Rehabilitation Lists services HAND offers as well as their respective requirements for contractors.
Please submit your completed application and all requested documents to:
Salt Lake City Corporation
451 South State Street, Room 445
P.O. Box 145487
Salt Lake City,Utah 84114-5487
Or email HANDtech@slcgov.com.