Home Repair Program
Our program allows owner-occupied households with low to moderate income to obtain no and low-interest loans to address health, safety, and structural issues in your home.
- Qualified inspectors that provide a list of repairs needed to maintain code standards.
- Lead and Radon gas testing and mitigation options (if needed).
- Free estimates for the required work needed in your home.
- Reliable and Competitive bids from qualified, licensed and insured contractors.
- Technical assistance in the design and management of a project that you finance on your own.
There is no obligation to have the work done after a bid is provided. There is no cost for our services unless you choose to participate in the program and request a loan.
Once you have completed your application, save to your computer and then email to: HANDtech@slcgov.com.
21-22 Income Limits (Effective 7-1-21)
LED lights, Energy Efficient Appliances, and CO2 Detector.