Office of the Mayor
451 South State Street, Room 306
P.O. Box 145474
Salt Lake City, UT 84114-5474
Monday – Friday, 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
The Mayor’s liaison team connects the people of Salt Lake City with the Mayor and City government. Each liaison works closely with specific community councils and districts throughout the City to empower these neighborhood level grassroots organizations. They also works with individual residents, visitors, and businesses to inform and be informed about our City. To find your community council or the liaison that represents your community council or neighborhood, please use the map below. For general inquiries you can email email@example.com. We look forward to working with you.
For more details about Community Councils please click here.
Each Community Council has assigned a Community Intelligence Unit Officer for police needs. That information can be found here.
- Ashley ClevelandDeputy Director of Community OutreachAshley.Cleveland@slcgov.com
- Tim CosgroveCommunity Liaison, Districts 5 & 7Tim.Cosgrove@slcgov.com801-535-7238
- Eva LopezCommunity Liaison, District 4 | LGBTQ LiaisonEva.Lopez@slcgov.com 385-479-1410
- Joshua RebolloCommunity Liaison, Districts 1 & 2Joshua.Rebollo@slcgov.com801-535-7976
- Jamie StokesCommunity Liaison, Districts 3 and 6Jamie.Stokes@slcgov.com801-535-7110
Locate your District, Community Council, and City Council Member using the interactive map below.