Office of the Mayor
451 South State Street, Room 306
P.O. Box 145474
Salt Lake City, UT 84114-5474
Monday – Friday, 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
The Mayor’s liaison team connects the people of Salt Lake City with the Mayor and City government. Each liaison works closely with specific community councils and districts throughout the City to empower these neighborhood level grassroots organizations. They also works with individual residents, visitors, and businesses to inform and be informed about our City.
To find your community council or the liaison that represents your community council or neighborhood, please use the map below. For general inquiries you can contact us here. We look forward to working with you.
For more details about Community Councils please click here.
Each Community Council has assigned a Community Intelligence Unit Officer for police needs. That information can be found here.
COMMUNITY OFFICE HOURS!
Come talk to one of Mayor Mendenhall’s Liaison team out in the community! Drop-ins welcome!
Click here for more information
- Tim CosgroveCity-Wide Lead Liaison & District 4Tim.Cosgrove@slcgov.com801-535-7238
- Alicia De LeónCommunity Liaison, District 2 & email@example.com 385-454-3824 (Hablo español)
- Joshua RebolloCommunity Liaison, Districts 1 & 5Joshua.Rebollo@slcgov.com801-535-7976 (Hablo español)
- Hannah BartonCommunity Liaison, Districts 6 & 7Hannah.Barton@slcgov.com385-258-8503
- Katie RiserSpecial Project and Volunteer Program Manager / LGBTQ LiaisonKatelynn.Riser@slcgov.com801-514-5059
Locate your District, Community Council, and City Council Member using the interactive map below.