TAG 400 W Townhomes
Petition Number: PLNPCM2021-00545
Zoning District: MU – Mixed Use
City Council District: District 3, Represented by Chris Warton
Jordan Atkin, representing TAG SLC, has submitted an application to the city to construct a new townhome development at approximately 765 N 400 W. The proposal is located in the MU: Mixed Use zoning district. The proposal is for 28 townhouses with an overall building height of 38 feet 8 inches. The project will have 4 buildings each with 7 units. Each unit will have their own garage for parking. Through the Planned Development process, the applicant is requesting to have individual lots without street frontage.
Property located at approximately 765 N 400 W
- Notice of this application has been sent to the Capitol Hill Community Council. Please contact the Community Council Chairs for more information on the scheduled meeting. You can find information regarding community councils at https://www.slc.gov/community-councils/.
- Notification has also been sent to property owners and residents within 300 feet of the project.
- Notified parties are given a 45-day period to respond before a public hearing with the Planning Commission can be scheduled.
- The Planning Commission will then hold a public hearing for additional public comments and decide on the matter.
- If the Planning Commission approves the request, the project will move to the building permit review.
Public Comments and Questions
The public comment period closed July 30, 2021. For additional information on this project please contact the staff planner.
Krissy Gilmore // firstname.lastname@example.org // 385-214-9714
During and following this comment period, the Planning Division will evaluate the proposal against the applicable zoning standards, taking into consideration public comments as they relate to the standards, and develop a recommendation for the Planning Commission.