Last updated on March 22, 2021.
Salt Lake City Mayor Erin Mendenhall has issued a declaration of a State of Local Emergency due to the spread of COVID-19 and is providing continuing guidance for our city as the situation evolves. For the latest updates from Mayor Mendenhall, please visit slc.gov/mayor/covid-19/
Public Services consists of ten divisions and continues to operate during these challenging times. Many of our staff and programs are considered to be essential and, as such, we are striving to continue essential operations while observing the prescriptive measures associated with COVID-19.
The following outlines each of our division’s current operations and includes contact information. If you need us, please reach out. We are available to assist over the phone, by email, or through SLC Mobile. However, please note that the City & County Building (City Hall) is closed until further notice.
Administrative Services (Office of the Director)
All employees in this division are currently working remotely. The Office of the Director can be reached at 801-535-7116 or firstname.lastname@example.org. More information about this division can be found here.
Facilities staff continue to operate with modifications to adhere to local health guidelines. The Facilities Division can be reached at 801-535-7280 or email@example.com. More information about this division can be found here.
*We do our best to keep this list updated, but please check slcgolf.com for the most up-to-date information.
- All tee times must be reserved and prepaid online at slcgolf.com.
- Stay home if you are sick, have been around someone who has been sick, or if you or someone you’ve been in contact with has symptoms of COVID-19.
- Masks are required to be worn inside the clubhouse areas.
- Social distancing must be observed at all times and at all locations on the golf course, practice greens, clubhouse restrooms, and parking lots.
- Golfers will be called to the first tee based on their tee time. Golfers must arrive at the course at least 20 minutes before their reserved time and should be ready to be called to the tee within 5 minutes of their tee time. While waiting, golfers must be sure to not congregate in large groups (10+ people) and must maintain 6 feet of social distance between others.
- Be aware that singles, twosomes, and threesomes will be paired with other players during busy times.
- On-course portable restrooms are not available. Clubhouse restrooms will be available and frequently sanitized, but we encourage players to plan ahead.
- Golf course cafes are open
Salt Lake City’s Golf Division appreciates your patience and asks for your continued support through adherence to the posted restrictions. For questions or more information, call 801-485-7730 or visit slcgolf.com.
Trails & Natural Lands
Youth & Family
Visit the following webpage for the latest information on the Sorenson Community Campus: https://www.slc.gov/youthandfamily/sorensoncommunitycampus/. General information about the Youth & Family Division can be found at https://www.slc.gov/youthandfamily/.
Administrative Youth & Family staff can be reached at 801-535-7748 or firstname.lastname@example.org.