Salt Lake City


801-535-6630 | | 349 South 200 East, Suite 150


Answers to some of our most frequently asked questions

How do I get Parking Enforcement to enforce?

If you have any questions or need to request enforcement services, please contact the Parking Enforcement Office at 801.535.6628 or email us at

How do I pay for a parking ticket?

Pay online here. Email Compliance, with any questions about your ticket:

How do I report an issue in the Public Right of Way?

Visit MyStreet to learn more about reporting issues and other city services. You can also report via our mobile app.

To download the SLC Mobile app:

For iPhone

For Android

To report a streetlight emergency, please call: 801-483-6738.

How do I get a residential parking permit?

Visit our page about parking permits for more information.

How do I get a Green Vehicle sticker for my car?

Visit our Green Vehicle page for more details.

What permits do I need for a dumpster or moving container?

Visit our Transportation Permits page for more details.

Where can I get a hard copy of the bike map?

Most bike shops, libraries, and recreation facilities in SLC have them available for free. If you live out of state, email your address to and we will mail you one.  

How do I get a membership to GREENbike bike share?

Visit their membership page for more information. 

How do I look up public transportation information?

The Utah Transit Authority offers a Trip Planner for taking public transit in Salt Lake City, and the region.

Google Maps also offers a transit option when searching directions to a location.

How do I request information about a transportation project or study?

Please look at the resources available on our Plans & Studies page.

If you’re still not able to find what you’re looking for, send us an email:, or call us: 801-535-6569.

Still not seeing what you need? Give us a call at 801-535-6630.