300 West, from 600 South to 2100 South, is scheduled to be reconstructed over the course of two construction seasons, starting in the spring of 2021 and concluding in the fall of 2022.
Project improvements will include a new pavement surface to prolong the lifespan of the street, upgrades to curb and gutter to improve drainage, replacement of sidewalks and bus stops to increase access for people walking and taking transit, in addition, to safety enhancements throughout the corridor to improve mobility and travel options.
This project is valued at $17 million, and it will be funded via the Streets Reconstruction Bond approved by voters in November 2018.
- Public Involvement: Spring – Winter 2019
- Design: Fall 2019 – Winter 2020
- Advertisement: December 2020
- Construction: Spring 2021 – Fall 2022
- The schedule is subject to change due to weather or unforeseen circumstances.
- Email: email@example.com
- Hotline: 888-966-6624
- Adan Carrillo, Civic Engagement Specialist
- Will Becker, Transportation Planner
- Eric Casperson, Project Engineer