Salt Lake City
- Fire Department
Fire Restriction Enforcement
Fire and firework restrictions are in effect in Salt Lake City. Read More >
Wildland Fire Prevention
Tier II 2020
Salt Lake City Fire is no longer accepting Tier II submissions. They are now being collected on our behalf by the Salt Lake County LEPC. Instructions on how to submit can be found here.
- Business License InspectionA fire department inspection is required before a business license can be issued.
- Emergency Radio Repeater (DAS) SystemsA permit is required for the operation of public safety DAS systems in Salt Lake City
- Legacy Fireworks PageFireworks discharge information and sales requirements
- Flame Effects Before an AudienceA permit is required for fire performances in Salt Lake City
- Flammable Liquid Storage TanksA permit is required for the installation or removal of a fuel storage tank in Salt Lake City
- Hazardous MaterialsCertain hazardous activities require a permit in Salt Lake City
- High-Rise BuildingsAll high-rise buildings in Salt Lake City require an annual safety inspection
- Recreational Fires and BBQ’sRequirements and restrictions for open fire pits and kalua cooking
- Tents and Temporary StructuresA permit may be required for large tents at public events