- Need COVID-19 testing, but don’t have transportation? The Salt Lake County Health Department is providing rides to symptomatic individuals who have a medical referral for testing and need a ride to drive-thru testing sites.
- The service can be accessed by calling the Salt Lake County Health Department COVID-19 Information line at (385) 468-4636. Be sure to inform the representative that you are symptomatic and need a ride to a drive-thru testing site. This resource is paid through a Salt Lake County Contract with local cab companies for residents who cannot afford the ride.
- The Disability Law Center has opened a virtual office to continue to offer its services. You can find it at http://disabilitylawcenter.org/covid-19/.
- You can also reach them by phone at 800-662-9080 (toll-free),801-363-1347 or email email@example.com.
- National Disability Covid-19 Healthcare Support and Advocacy hotline 800-626-4959.