SALT LAKE CITY – Salt Lake City will resume enforcement of several parking ordinances that were suspended in March. The following parking ordinances and allowances will be reinstated on Nov. 1, 2020.
- Time Limited Parking on Certain Streets (Ord. 12.56.450)
- Using Streets for Storage Prohibited (Ord. 12.56.520)
- Using Streets for Storage of Motor Homes, Boats and Trailers Prohibited (Ord. 12.56.525)
- No Stopping or Parking; Color Markings and Signs (12.56.310B)
- Parking of self-contained recreation vehicles on City streets
Salt Lake City’s Compliance Division will use the days leading up to Nov. 1 to inform drivers of the upcoming change. During this period, vehicle owners who are not in compliance with any of the above ordinances will receive information in the form of a warning citation that will not require payment. Beginning Nov. 1, citations will be issued.
###Tags: Compliance Division, Parking Enforcement, Parking Ordinances