Agendas and Minutes
Bylaws and Governing Documents
Fourth Thursday of the month, beginning at 7:30 a.m.
1530 S West Temple, Salt Lake City, UT 84104
Nine voting members will serve four terms each. The Mayor, the public utilities director and the city attorney shall be ex-officio, non-voting members. Members must be 21 years of age, a resident of the state and must not be actively engaged/employed in any commercial actively that sells good or services directly to the city. At least three members must reside outside the corporate limits of the city; provided, however, their place of residence shall be within the county and within the service districts supplied by the city water department.
Powers and Duties
- Review water and sewer system capital improvements program, operations and maintenance budget and expenditures, revenue requirements
- Recommend to the Mayor rate adjustments
- Review and make recommendations on proposed legislation on water and sewer concerns
- Consult with the Mayor regarding water resources and sewage reclamation requirements
- Assist the Public Utilities director in every way possible to maintain orderly development and operations of the public utility systems
- Hear and decide appeals arising from decisions granting or denying a riparian protection permit
|Member||Serving Since||Council District||Term Expires|
|Roger L. Player||12/28/2015||County||12/31/2019|
(801) 483-6770 or firstname.lastname@example.org