Salt Lake City’s Sister Cities Board serves an advisory role to Mayor Erin Mendenhall on the Sister Cities program. The board is responsible for implementing the goals and objectives of the Sister Cities program.
Sister Cities Board
451 S State, Rm. 118
Salt Lake City, UT 84111
(801) 535-7945 or email@example.com
Agendas and Minutes
Bylaws and Governing Documents
Sister Cities Board members serve three-year terms. All members must be at least eighteen years of age. Board members are generally community representatives with strong ties and interests in the sister cities program. In addition to the Sister Cities Advisory Board, a group of local representatives work behind the scenes to accomplish the tasks that make sister city relationships work.
Residency Requirement: Must reside in Salt Lake County or adjoining counties.
Powers and Duties
- Advise Mayor Mendenhall and City Council on Sister Cities program
- Work to implement goals of the Sister Cities Program
- Make budget recommendations and oversee budget transactions for program
- Provide annual report to the Office of the Mayor on programs
- Review requests for Sister City partnerships
|Member||Sister City Relationship||Serving Since||Term Expires|
|Jorge Larreta||Trujillo, Peru||2016||May 2021|
|Jeanette Misaka||Matsumoto, Japan||2014||May 2021|
|Sheri Sorensent||Chernivtsi, Ukraine||2017||May 2021|
|Jinger LaGuardia||Torino, Italy||2011||July 2021|
|Margaret Yee||Keelung, Taiwan||2002||May 2021|
|Nicole Gallo||Torino, Italy||2011||May 2021|
|Olga Efimova||Izhevsk, Russia||2012||May 2021|
|Anne N. Erikson||At Large||2012||2017|