We are ready to help you go global!
If you’re expanding globally, Salt Lake City is the perfect location for your business. The Salt Lake area experienced the highest growth in the country in exports as a share of GDP from 2003 to 2012. Salt Lake City, often referred to as the “Crossroads of the West,” is a hub for air, ground, and rail distribution services located almost equidistant from all major Western U.S. markets.
Its central location in the United States means you can also talk to someone in Asia or Europe in the same business day. Furthermore, the extraordinarily high level of multilingual capability within Utah provides a more nimble and proficient workforce.
Many Utahns have lived or worked abroad, which significantly augments their capability to make an instantaneous contribution to the achievement of Utah-based businesses that operate internationally.
International Trade Resources
- Trade Counseling
- Business Matchmaking
- International Outbound Trade Missions – Gold Key Service
- Market Intelligence
World Trade Center Utah
- Instructional Seminars from International Exporters
- Networking Event
- International Contacts and Connections
- Custom Market Research
- World Bank Procurement Consultations
- International Outbound Trade Missions
- Hosting for Inbound Trade Missions
- Collaborative Environment where business, government, non-profit, and academic entities can associate and achieve their international goals.
Utah Governor’s Office of Economic Development (GOED)
- Business Mentoring
- International Trade Missions
- Recruitment of Foreign Investors
- Key international Business Connections
- Marketing Strategy Consultations
- In-country Trade Representatives
- Educational Seminars
- STEP Grants
Need more assistance? We’re here to help. Call us at (801) 535-7200 or email email@example.com.