The Sorenson Unity Center serves the community as a place to gather and offer the public access to community services, exhibitions, facility reservations and rentals. Reservations are taken up to 6 months in advance.
Hours available for rentals:
- Monday – Thursday 9 AM – 9 PM
- Friday 9 AM – 8 PM
- Saturday 9 AM – 5 PM
- Closed all Salt Lake City holidays.
Process to rent space at the Sorenson Unity Center
1. For information on available spaces, rental rates and policies please review the following rental documents;
- Event Planning Guide
- Sorenson Unity Center Rental Rates
- Guidelines and Requirements for Rental Use of the Sorenson Unity Center
2. Contact the Unity Center at: email@example.com or (801) 535-6533 to inquire on space, date and time availability. Include details of your proposed event, meeting or programming and expected attendance.
3. Complete an application online here: Sorenson Unity Center Application for Use (or request a paper application by calling the Unity Center at 801-535-6533.)
4. Based on the information provided in your Application for Use (and any additional information requested), your event/meeting request and space availability will be reviewed. If approved, a Rental Agreement and Invoice will be issued. (all agreements must be signed at least 30 days prior to the event/meeting.
The Sorenson Unity Center partners with Community Organizations to provide space for one-time free community events and ongoing programming. For more information, please contact the Unity Center.
Performance Theater – 1711 Square Feet – Capacity (theater style sitting): 125
Classroom (Meeting Room) – 808 Square Feet – Capacity: 40
Classroom (Art Room) – 692 Square Feet – Capacity: 30
Classroom (Small Meeting Room) – 556 Square Feet – Capacity: 20