This project consisted of seismic upgrades, stone remediation, and exterior window repairs. These key upgrades were essential to maintain the building at a level that is consistent with its historic significance and to allow for its continued use as our City Hall.
- Seismic Upgrades: July 2016 – April 2017
- West and South Stone: March 2017 – October 2017
- East Stone Restoration: June 2017 – November 2017
- North Stone Restoration: October 2017 – February 2018
- Project Substantial Completion: April 2018
- Landscaping Repair: May 2018
Public Engagement Program Specialist: Adan Carrillo (801) 535-6251, firstname.lastname@example.org