Thank you for your interest in Salt Lake City’s YouthCity Summer Program!
**Updated registration dates!
Current participants: April 6th. Citywide: April 20th.
Additional info coming soon**
YouthCity Summer 2020
- We serve youth ages 8-14
- Registration for current participants starts on:
- Monday, April 6th
- Citywide open registration starts on:
- Monday, April 20th
- Full payment of first session attending is due in the form of a check or money order at the time of registration.
- Any outstanding afterschool program fees must be paid in full before youth can be enrolled in the 2020 YouthCity Summer Program.
- Registration is on a first come, first served basis.
- Our receipt of a registration form is not confirmation of acceptance.
- You will receive a confirmation email once we have verified your registration packet’s contents.
- Registration is open to all residents of Salt Lake City.
- Fees are tiered, based on family size and income.
- June 8th – July 10th 2020
- July 13th – August 7th 2020
If a particular site is filled or waitlisted, consider one of our other YouthCity sites which may have openings!
|Central City||615 S 300 E||385-468-1555|
|Liberty Park||1031 S 600 E||801-533-0485|
|Fairmont Park||1040 E 2250 S||801-466-0904|
|Ottinger Hall||233 N Canyon Rd||801-320-0939|
|Sorenson Unity||1383 S 900 W||801-535-6532|
YouthCity Afterschool 2020-2021
Stay tuned for applications!
Start date: Tuesday, August 25th 2020