SPOTS AVAILABLE! REGISTER TODAY!
YouthCity Summer 2020
Program Fees: YouthCity Summer 2020 Program fees will be assessed to all families accepted into the program. Program fees are determined based on family size and income. Please see the Registration Packet for additional information. Community Program Managers will be contacting families with information about any outstanding program fees.
- All outstanding program fees must be paid in full before a student can attend the Summer Program.
- As a health precaution, we encourage all families to pay all program fees online.
- Checks or money orders will be accepted as needed.
EMAIL YOUR COMPLETED REGISTRATION FORMS TO YOUR SITE’S COMMUNITY PROGRAM MANAGER:
Central City: email@example.com
Liberty Park: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fairmont Park: email@example.com
Ottinger Hall: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorenson Unity Center: email@example.com
Click here for the English Summer 2020 Registration Packet
Click here for the Spanish Summer 2020 Registration Packet
- June 8-12: Registration forms available to all currently enrolled families.
- June 17: Raffle conducted
- June 17-19: Community Program Managers will communicate with families who have been accepted into the Summer 2020 Program and provide them with an additional registration packet and invoice for Summer 2020 program fees.
- June 29: First day of YouthCity Summer 2020 Program
- July 3: YouthCity closed
- July 24: YouthCity closed
- August 7: Last day of YouthCity Summer 2020
|Central City @ YC Admin||210 E 600 S||801-381-6836|
|Liberty Park||1031 S 600 E||801-533-0485|
|Fairmont Park||1040 E 2250 S||801-466-0904|
|Ottinger Hall||233 N Canyon Rd||801-320-0939|
|Sorenson Unity Center||1383 S 900 W||801-535-6532|