This segment of 900 South, from 950 East to 900 West, will be reconstructed during the 2021 and 2022 seasons. The project will replace the aging asphalt pavement, upgrade underground utilities, continue the 9-Line Trail along the south side of the street to connect more communities, and add other mobility and safety improvements throughout the corridor to enhance the travel experience.
- Public Involvement: Summer – Winter 2020
- Design: Fall – Winter 2020
- Construction: Spring 2021 – Fall 2022
This project is valued at $19 million, and it will be financed via multiple sources of funding including an active transportation grant from Salt Lake County, the 2018 voter-approved streets reconstruction bond, and water, and sewer funds among others.
- Email: email@example.com
- Adan Carrillo, Civic Engagement Specialist | 801-535-6251
- Tom Millar, Transportation Planner | 801-535-6134
- Josh Willie, Project Engineer | 801-535-6281