Small Business Showcase
Following suggestions from last month, here are several small businesses submitted to showcase for Mom and Pop Business Owners Day on March 29.
- All Chay for unbelievable Vietnamese cuisine, westsiders give plenty of praise for their food.
- Star of India is a locally owned restaurant that has been serving the Westside since 1990.
- That Sandwich Shop, beloved deli that has been around since 2005. The perfect spot to grab lunch.
- Don Daniel’s Mexican Grill and Cantina has been around for over 15 years serving up amazing tacos and Mexican fare on the Westside.
- Lofte’s Bar and Grill is the place to go to meet your mood for an adventurous burger — close to the airport and a favorite for its friendly people.
- La Hacienda on Redwood is a family-owned local business that first began in 1996 in Salt Lake City.
- Sabor Latino has been around since 2000 and serves authentic Latina American cuisine.
Restaurants are certainly not the only businesses on the Westside.
- Neil’s Pro Service auto repair shop has been a reliable place for westsiders for over 60 years, 801-521-0604
- African Roots is a company owned by refugees from Congo. They make aprons, jewelry, accessories, and clothing and help inspire entrepreneurship in the community.
These businesses have been well-loved by the Westside every day of the year. Thank you for being here and adding vibrancy to our incredible community.Tags: WestSide BestSide