During the 2019 road construction season, we reconstructed this segment of 2500 East and Downington Avenue, from Foothill Drive to 2500 East, as shown on the map below and the picture above. We combined the repaving of these two streets into one project to maximize our resources and minimize
The project replaced the aging asphalt pavement with concrete to extend the lifespan of the streets and to improve drainage conditions and travel experience. Other project features included new paint for existing markings, upgrades to access ramps, and repairs to curb and gutter, drive approaches and sidewalks as needed.
This project was made possible via a $400,000 investment from the Class C Fund.
- This project was completed in the summer of 2019.
Informational Materials and Resources
- Stay informed by emailing “2500 East Updates” in the subject line. You may also follow us on social media to see posts about our progress using the #2500EastSLC hashtag once the project begins.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Website: www.slc.gov/mystreet
- Project Manager: Josh Thompson (801) 535-6177, email@example.com
- Civic Engagement Program Specialist: Adan Carrillo (801) 535-6251, firstname.lastname@example.org
Comunicate con Adan Carrillo si necesitas esta información en Español.