2020 Email Updates
700 West, between 1600 South and 2100 South, was reconstructed in 2020 to increase the lifespan of the roadway along this busy industrial district, west of I-15.
The project includes new asphalt pavement, with new curb and gutter to improve drainage along the corridor. New sidewalks and pedestrian access ramps were also added to increase pedestrian comfort and safety. As part of the project, drive approaches were constructed to better delineate sidewalks and parking lots leading into businesses and warehouses.
This project is valued at $2 million, and was constructed via the Funding Our Future Streets Reconstruction Bond approved by voters in November 2018.
- Design: Fall 2019
- Advertisement: Winter 2019
- Construction: Spring-Fall 2020
- Project Completion: 2020
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.slc.gov/mystreet
- Adan Carrillo, Civic Engagement Specialist | 801-535-6251
- Parker Bradley, Project Engineer | 801-535-7235