Salt Lake City is committed to providing urban mobility through a diversity of transportation choices – including walking, bicycling, transit, and driving. The City’s bicycle initiatives seek to improve safety, enhance quality of life, provide sustainable and healthy transportation choices, and improve air quality in our region.
Bicycling is an important part of our transportation system, and we hope you will find this website useful when you choose to go by bike!
- Where to ride: Bike maps and trails
- GREENbike or email email@example.com
- SLC bike month
- Register your bike or Report a stolen bike
- Request bike route maintenance
- Local bicycle events – Cycling Utah Calendar
Use the menu links above to navigate this section.