Westpointe and Jordan Meadows
Project update (November 9) – Thank you for providing feedback! The survey is now closed and our team is reviewing the responses. Sign up for our email newsletter below or check back for future project updates.
What is the Westpointe and Jordan Meadows Neighborhood Byway?
Salt Lake City is making it better for people of all ages and abilities to walk, bicycle, and roll along neighborhood streets by adding Neighborhood Byways.
Neighborhood Byways create pleasant and convenient routes for people using active modes of transportation by encouraging safe travel speeds, discouraging cut-through vehicle traffic, providing safe crossings of busy streets, and connecting people to destinations. Salt Lake City is developing many of these routes, which can be viewed on the Neighborhood Byways page.
Want to stay in the loop on Neighborhood Byway projects? Sign up for the 2022 Neighborhood Byways email list:
Phase 1 – Conceptual design and environmental study
- Summer 2022: Project kickoff
- Summer to Fall 2022: Gather initial public feedback and study the byway
- Fall 2022 to Winter 2022/23: Develop preliminary designs and gather public feedback
- Spring 2023: Announce preliminary designs
Phase 2 – Design and construction
- Completion of design and construction is pending on availability of funding. We will provide an update when we have more information on the design and construction timeline.
Salt Lake City Neighborhood Byways FAQ
Salt Lake City Neighborhood Byways Map
Project Manager | Will Becker
Email | Will.Becker@slcgov.com
Phone | 801-535-6569
Social Media | @SLCmoves @SLCgov