The Planning Division Office has temporarily relocated to Room 404 of the City & County Building, due to building repairs. The Planning Counter located in Room 215 will remain open for appointments and walk-ins Monday through Friday, between the hours of 8 AM to 5 PM.
Planning Commission meetings have been relocated to room 315 during construction.
Para cambiar el idioma del sitio web a Español, haga clic en el botón verde ubicado en la esquina superior derecha. Servicios de traducción e interpretación disponibles a pedido, para solicitar llame al 801.535.7757 o envíe un correo electrónico a email@example.com
PC // Agendas & Minutes
The Planning Commission (PC) meets the second and fourth Wednesday of every month unless a special meeting is scheduled. Meetings will begin at 5:30 p.m. and are open to the public. Check the agenda for further details.
If you are interested in participating during the Public Hearing portion of the meetings, please join us in person. If you are unable to attend in person but would like to submit comments regarding an item on the agenda, please email your comments to the staff contact listed for each item, or provide general comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public comments received after 5 pm on the day of the meeting will be read into the record if received prior to the closing of the Public Hearing. They must be 2 minutes or less in length.
A Hybrid meeting allows participation during the public hearings either in person or online. When a hybrid meeting is scheduled please check the agenda for the Zoom link.
- Prepare and recommend comprehensive general plans to City Council.
- Consider and make recommendations to City Council regarding zoning and master plan amendments, and City ordinance changes.
- Hear and decide appeals from administrative decisions of the Planning Director or designee.
- Approve planned unit developments and subdivisions.
- Consider and make rulings on conditional uses.
- Make rulings regarding the existence, expansion or modification of nonconforming use and noncomplying structures.
2023 Meeting Information
Staff Reports are available on the Friday prior to the meeting. Minutes will be posted two days after they are ratified. Pending Minutes will be made available to the public upon request. Please contact email@example.com for additional information.