Salt Lake City
(801) 535-6000 | email@example.com
- Building Services
Encroachment Application Change
Please note, our encroachment process has changed. Our ERT (Encroachment Review Team) will be reviewing all encroachment applications from here on out. To apply for an Encroachment, please visit https://www.slc.gov/can/cares/encroachments/ for additional questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Board of Appeals & Examiners Vacancies
Building Services currently has 4 vacancies on the Board of Appeals & Examiners and is searching for qualified applicants. The Board resolves appeals pertaining to building construction, housing, and abatement codes that may contain errors regarding judgment and purpose made by an administrative official. If you are interested in serving on this board, please fill out and submit an application online. Applicants should have experience and enthusiasm for matters pertaining to building construction and housing to be considered.
COVID-19 & Building Services Closures
Due to rapid protocol changes regarding COVID-19. We are not receiving walk-in inquiries until further notice. Even though our Offices here at the City & County Building are closed for the foreseeable future to walk-in customers, we have no plans to curtail inspections. We will be responding to all inquiries via email at email@example.com or call 801.535.7968 between 7:30 and 4:30 pm. Please note, our offices will be closed for both Christmas Eve and New Years Eve.
- For assistance with inspections please call 801.535.7224 or visit www.slcpermits.com to schedule inspections.
- For instructions on how to schedule inspections or contact an inspector visit http://www.slcdocs.com/building/b-schedule.inspections.5.21.2018.pdf
- For permitting assistance email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For planning related questions email email@example.com.
Thank you for your patience and understanding at this time!
How to Apply for a Permit
How to Upload from ProjectDox