Please Read This First:
If your pavilion reservation includes any of the following activities you will need to click here to fill out our Special Use Application.
- Inflatables/rock climbing walls/inflatable bumper balls
- Selling items to public
- Amplified sound/concerts
- Race, walk or march
- Food trucks
- Candlelight vigils or memorial services
- Over 200 people
- Petting zoos
- Admission charged for an event
- Fitness Camp
- Wedding ceremony (not wedding reception)
- Events open to the public
Online reservations begin February 1, 2020 at 12 am and go through October 4, 2020.
Phone & walk-in reservations begin February 10, 2020 and go through October 1, 2020, Mondays-Fridays 7:30 am-3:45 pm. Call 801-535-7860 or go to the Public Lands Building located at 1965 W. 500 S., SLC, UT 84104.
- Fairmont, Jordan, Lindsey Gardens, Poplar Grove, Riverside, Sherwood, Sunnyside and Westpointe Pavilions: $46 per day SLC Resident/$55 per day Non-SLC Resident
- Liberty Park (1/2 day 8 am – 2 pm or 3 – 10 pm): $46 SLC Resident/$57 Non-SLC Resident
- Washington Park (1/2 day 8 am – 2 pm or 3 – 10 pm): $86 SLC Resident/$114 Non-SLC Resident
WE DO NOT ISSUE ANY TYPE OF REFUNDS. You can change your reservation to another date within the same calendar year or change location based on availability.
Availability and Amenities
Pavilion reservation season runs April 13 – October 4, 2020.
Click on the desired park below for location and additional information. (There is a reservation link on each park page.)
- Cottonwood Park
- Fairmont Park
- Jordan Park
- Liberty Park
- Lindsey Gardens Park
- Poplar Grove Park
- Riverside Park
- Sherwood Park
- Sunnyside Park
- Washington Park (Parley’s Canyon)
- Westpointe Park
- Includes 2 softballs, 2 bats, 1 volleyball, 1 volleyball net, 1 football, 1 soccer and a set of horseshoes (if reserved park has horseshoe pits).
- $15 plus tax
- Only available with a pavilion reservation (City Creek Picnic Sites not included).
- Must be paid for and picked up Mondays-Fridays before or the day of the pavilion reservation at 1965 W. 500 S. from 7:30 am – 3:45 pm.
- Due back the business day after the reservation or late fees may be assessed.
- Before February 10, 2020 call the Parks main line at 801-535-7800.
- February 10 through October 2, 2020 call the Parks reservation line at 801-535-7860.