Please Read This First:
If your pavilion reservation includes any of the following activities you will need to click here to fill out our Special Use Application.
- Inflatables/rock climbing walls/inflatable bumper balls
- Selling items to public
- Amplified sound/concerts
- Race, walk or march
- Food trucks
- Candlelight vigils or memorial services
- Over 200 people
- Petting zoos
- Admission charged for an event
- Fitness Camp
- Wedding ceremony (not wedding reception)
- Events open to the public
Online reservations begin February 1, 2021 at 12 am and go through October 3, 2021.
Phone reservations begin February 8, 2021 and go through September 30, 2021, Mondays-Fridays 7:30 am-3:45 pm. Call 801-535-7860.
Walk-in reservations are currently on hold. Please check back here for updates for when the Public Lands Building at 1965 W. 500 S., SLC, UT 84104 will be open.
- Fairmont, Jordan, Lindsey Gardens, Poplar Grove, Riverside, Sherwood, Sunnyside and Westpointe Pavilions: $48 per day SLC Resident/$58 per day Non-SLC Resident
- Liberty Park (1/2 day 8 am – 2 pm or 3 – 10 pm): $48 SLC Resident/$60 Non-SLC Resident
- Washington Park (1/2 day 8 am – 2 pm or 3 – 10 pm): $90 SLC Resident/$119 Non-SLC Resident
- Cottonwood Park Pavilion: $31 SLC Resident/$41 Non-SLC Resident
WE DO NOT ISSUE ANY TYPE OF REFUNDS. You can change your reservation to another date within the same calendar year or change location based on availability.
Availability and Amenities
Pavilion reservation season runs April 12 – October 3, 2021. Please check back here for updates regarding COVID-19 guidelines for pavilion use as the season approaches.
Click on the desired park below for location and additional information. (There is a reservation link on each park page.)
- Cottonwood Park
- Fairmont Park
- Jordan Park
- Liberty Park
- Lindsey Gardens Park
- Poplar Grove Park
- Riverside Park
- Sherwood Park
- Sunnyside Park
- Washington Park (Parley’s Canyon)
- Westpointe Park
- Includes 2 softballs, 2 bats, 1 volleyball, 1 volleyball net, 1 football, 1 soccer and a set of horseshoes (if reserved park has horseshoe pits).
- $15 plus tax
- Only available with a pavilion reservation (City Creek Picnic Sites not included).
- Must be paid for and picked up Mondays-Fridays before or the day of the pavilion reservation at 1965 W. 500 S. from 7:30 am – 3:45 pm.
- Due back the business day after the reservation or late fees may be assessed.
- Before February 8, 2021 call the Parks main line at 801-535-7800.
- February 8 through September 30, 2021 call the Parks reservation line at 801-535-7860.