Please Read This First:
If your pavilion reservation includes any of the following activities you will need to click here to fill out our Special Use Application.
- Inflatables/rock climbing walls/inflatable bumper balls
- Selling items to public
- Amplified sound/concerts
- Race, walk or march
- Food trucks
- Candlelight vigils or memorial services
- Over 200 people
- Petting zoos
- Admission charged for an event
- Fitness Camp
- Wedding ceremony (not wedding reception)
- Events open to the public
Online reservations begin February 1, 2020 at 12 am and go through October 4, 2020.
Phone & walk-in reservations begin February 10, 2020 and go through October 1, 2020, Mondays-Fridays 7:30 am-3:45 pm. Call 801-535-7860 or go to the Parks & Public Lands Building located at 1965 W. 500 S., SLC, UT 84104.
- Fairmont, Jordan, Lindsey Gardens, Poplar Grove, Riverside, Sherwood, Sunnyside and Westpointe Pavilions: $46 per day SLC Resident/$55 per day Non-SLC Resident
- Liberty Park (1/2 day 8 am – 2 pm or 3 – 10 pm): $46 SLC Resident/$57 Non-SLC Resident
- Washington Park (1/2 day 8 am – 2 pm or 3 – 10 pm): $86 SLC Resident/$114 Non-SLC Resident
Payment is required to finalize the reservation. Cash, checks, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express are accepted.
Availability and Amenities
Pavilion reservation season runs April 13 – October 4, 2020. Click here to reserve a pavilion. Click on the desired park below for location and additional information. (There is a reservation link on each park page.)
- Fairmont Park
- Jordan Park
- Liberty Park
- Lindsey Gardens Park
- Poplar Grove Park
- Riverside Park
- Sherwood Park
- Sunnyside Park
- Washington Park (Parley’s Canyon)
- Westpointe Park
- Includes 2 softballs, 2 bats, 1 volleyball, 1 volleyball net, 1 football, 1 soccer and a set of horseshoes (if reserved park has horseshoe pits).
- $15 plus tax
- Only available with a pavilion reservation (City Creek Picnic Sites not included).
- Must be paid for and picked up Mondays-Fridays before or the day of the pavilion reservation at 1965 W. 500 S. from 7:30 am – 3:45 pm.
- Due back the business day after the reservation or late fees may be assessed.
- Before February 10, 2020 call the Parks main line at 801-535-7800.
- February 10 through October 2, 2020 call the Parks reservation line at 801-535-7860.