Beginning July 1, 2022 the following rates will apply to all park pavilions:
Please Read This First
If your pavilion reservation includes any of the following activities you will need to click here to fill out our Special Use Application.
- Over 50 people
- Inflatables/rock climbing walls/inflatable bumper balls (Insurance liability is required)
- Selling items to public
- Amplified sound/concerts
- Race, walk or march
- Food trucks
- Candlelight vigils or memorial services
- Petting zoos
- Admission charged for an event
- Fitness Camp
- Wedding ceremony (not wedding reception)
- Events open to the public
WE DO NOT ISSUE ANY TYPE OF REFUNDS. You can change your reservation to another date within the same calendar year or change location based on availability.
- Before February 8, 2021 call the Parks main line at 801-972-7800.
- February 8 through September 30, 2021 call the Parks reservation line at 801-972-7860.
Walk-in reservations are currently on hold. Please check back here for updates for when the Public Lands Building at 1965 W. 500 S., SLC, UT 84104 will be open.
Reserving a Pavilion
Pavilions can be reserved beginning on March 1st at 8am for the 2022 season.
Please click the link listed below to create an ActiveNet account:
Once you have created an ActiveNet account click the Pavilion Reservation link below:
Availability and Amenities
Pavilion reservation season will open for 2022 on April 11th.
Click on the desired park below for location and additional information. (There is a reservation link on each park page.)