PAVILION RESERVATIONS WILL OPEN APRIL 28, 2021 WITH UTAH STATE AND SLC HEALTH GUIDELINES TO REMAIN IN PLACE
Please Read This First:
While at our parks, we ask that you follow the Utah health guidance requirements for organized events and SLC mask mandate.
Any in-person event coordinated by an event host of 50 or more people who are closer than 6 feet in proximity to individuals from another party (does not apply to an individual attending or participating in a religious service)
Moderate level of transmission
Public Health Order:
- Masks are required; (egress/ingress included) performers/athletes are exempt while performing
- Completion and execution of Event Management Template is required
- Post signage listing COVID-19 symptoms, asking employees and customers with symptoms to stay home, and face mask or physical distancing requirements Download Business Signs (Zip) | En Español (Zip)
- Require each attendee to confirm they are not subject to isolation or quarantine and are not experiencing symptoms
- 6 feet physical distancing not required between parties (side-by-side seating is allowed)
- Attendees who remove masks to eat or drink must maintain 6 feet of distance from other parties
- Event hosts must notify close contacts of attendees who test positive for COVID-19 within 24 hours of being notified of the exposure
If your pavilion reservation includes any of the following activities you will need to click here to fill out our Special Use Application.
- Inflatables/rock climbing walls/inflatable bumper balls
- Selling items to public
- Amplified sound/concerts
- Race, walk or march
- Food trucks
- Candlelight vigils or memorial services
- Over 200 people
- Petting zoos
- Admission charged for an event
- Fitness Camp
- Wedding ceremony (not wedding reception)
- Events open to the public
WE DO NOT ISSUE ANY TYPE OF REFUNDS. You can change your reservation to another date within the same calendar year or change location based on availability.
Availability and Amenities
Pavilion reservation season runs April 28 – October 3, 2021.
Click on the desired park below for location and additional information. (There is a reservation link on each park page.)
- Cottonwood Park
- Fairmont Park
- Jordan Park
- Liberty Park
- Lindsey Gardens Park
- Poplar Grove Park
- Riverside Park
- Sherwood Park
- Sunnyside Park
- Washington Park (Parley’s Canyon)
- Westpointe Park
- Includes 2 softballs, 2 bats, 1 volleyball, 1 volleyball net, 1 football, 1 soccer and a set of horseshoes (if reserved park has horseshoe pits).
- $15 plus tax
- Only available with a pavilion reservation (City Creek Picnic Sites not included).
- Must be paid for and picked up Mondays-Fridays before or the day of the pavilion reservation at 1965 W. 500 S. from 7:30 am – 3:45 pm.
- Due back the business day after the reservation or late fees may be assessed.
- Before February 8, 2021 call the Parks main line at 801-535-7800.
- February 8 through September 30, 2021 call the Parks reservation line at 801-535-7860.
Walk-in reservations are currently on hold. Please check back here for updates for when the Public Lands Building at 1965 W. 500 S., SLC, UT 84104 will be open.
- Fairmont, Jordan, Lindsey Gardens, Poplar Grove, Riverside, Sherwood, Sunnyside and Westpointe Pavilions: $48 per day SLC Resident/$58 per day Non-SLC Resident
- Liberty Park (1/2 day 8 am – 2 pm or 3 – 10 pm): $48 SLC Resident/$60 Non-SLC Resident
- Washington Park (1/2 day 8 am – 2 pm or 3 – 10 pm): $90 SLC Resident/$119 Non-SLC Resident
- Cottonwood Park Pavilion: $31 SLC Resident/$41 Non-SLC Resident