This Online Open House will provide an opportunity for you to review information about the proposal and provide any questions or comments. This Open House meeting will be an electronic meeting pursuant to Salt Lake City Emergency Proclamation No. 2 of 2020 (2)(b).
Planned Development, Design Review & Preliminary Subdivision Plat
Industry Neighborhood Parking Structure
Petition Number: PLNPCM2020-00167, PLNPCM2020-00168 and PLNSUB2020-00313
Jesse Dean, representing the property owner, is requesting Planned Development, Design Review and Preliminary Subdivision Plat approval to build a parking structure at approximately 439 W 600 S. The parking structure would accommodate 926 stalls to serve adjacent existing and future uses. This type of project requires the following applications:
- Planned Development: Request reduce the minimum lot width requirement along 700 S from 60 feet to 26 feet. (Case number PLNPCM2020-00167).
- Design Review: Request to increase the allowable building height from 60 feet to 90 feet. (Case number PLNPCM2020-00168).
- Preliminary Subdivision Plat: Request to combine and adjust boundaries of existing parcels that would result in 4 new parcels. (Case number PLNSUB2020-00313).
The property is zoned CG General Commercial and is located within Council District 4, represented by Ana Valdemoros.
Approximately 439 W 600 S.
- Planning staff is in the process of obtaining public comment on this project to help identify concerns and issues from the public.
- The Planning Commission will hold a public hearing for additional public comments and make a decision to approve, approve with conditions, or deny the proposal. The date of the hearing is yet to be determined.
Public Comments and Questions
We want to hear from you! To submit a comment or question please contact the staff planner via email or leave a voicemail, your questions will be answered within a week after the comment period has ended.
- End of the Public Comment Period: May 27, 2020
Mayara Lima // email@example.com // 801-535-7118
(phone numbers are currently available for voicemails only)
During and following this comment period, the Planning Division will evaluate the proposal against the applicable zoning standards, taking into consideration public comments as they relate to the standards, and develop a recommendation for the Planning Commission.