This Online Open House will provide an opportunity for you to review information about the proposal and provide any questions or comments. This Open House meeting will be an electronic meeting pursuant to Salt Lake City Emergency Proclamation No. 2 of 2020 (2)(b).
West End Alley Closure – 740 W 900 S
Petition Number: PLNPCM2020-00268
A request by Maximilian Coreth, property owner, to close a small triangular portion of the alley abutting the west side of the property at 740 W 900 S. This is not a request to close the entire alley. The applicant is requesting to close this portion of the alley in order to square off the southwestern corner of his property.
Approximately 740 W 900 S.
- The Planning Division is in the process of obtaining public comment on this project to help identify concerns and issues from the public.
- The Planning Commission will hold a public hearing and will make a recommendation to City Council. The Planning Commission public hearing will be scheduled at a future date.
- The City Council will hold a public hearing and will make a final decision on the Alley Closure application. The City Council public hearing will be scheduled at a future date.
Public Comments and Questions
We want to hear from you! Public comments and questions will be received within the public comment window. To submit a comment or question please contact the staff planner via email or leave a voicemail, your questions will be answered within a week after the comment period has ended.
- Start of Public Comment Period: April 22, 2020
- End of the Public Comment Period: June 8, 2020
Chris Earl // firstname.lastname@example.org // 801-535-7932
(phone numbers are currently available for voicemails only)
During and following this comment period, the Planning Division will evaluate the proposal against the applicable zoning standards, taking into consideration public comments as they relate to the standards, and develop a recommendation for the Planning Commission.