This Online Open House will provide an opportunity for you to review information about the proposal and provide any questions or comments. This Open House meeting will be an electronic meeting pursuant to Salt Lake City Emergency Proclamation No. 2 of 2020 (2)(b).
Windsor Street ADU
Petition Number: PLNPCM2020-00092
Salt Lake City has received a request from Stephen Brewdie, representing the property owner, seeking Conditional Use approval for an Accessory Dwelling Unit (ADU) in a detached structure at approximately 1756 S Windsor Street in the R-1/5,000 Single-Family Residential zoning district. The ADU will be located above a proposed detached two-story garage that will be located in the rear yard of the property. The ADU will measure 650 square feet and the entire structure will measure a height of approximately 19 feet.
Approximately 1756 S. Windsor Street
- The Planning Division is in the process of obtaining public comment on this project to help identify concerns and issues from the public.
- The project will be reviewed as a Conditional Use proposal by Staff and will be scheduled for a public hearing at an upcoming Planning Commission meeting.
- Additional information including the date, agenda, and staff report will be posted as they are available.
Public Comments and Questions
We want to hear from you! To submit a comment or question please contact the staff planner via email or leave a voicemail, your questions will be answered within a week after the comment period has ended.
- End of the Public Comment Period: May 29, 2020
- End of the Public Comment Period: July 13, 2020
Chris Earl // email@example.com // 801-535-7932
(phone numbers are currently available for voicemails only)
During and following this comment period, the Planning Division will evaluate the proposal against the applicable zoning standards, taking into consideration public comments as they relate to the standards, and develop a recommendation for the Planning Commission.