This Online Open House will provide an opportunity for you to review information about the proposal and provide any questions or comments. This Open House meeting will be an electronic meeting pursuant to Salt Lake City Emergency Proclamation No. 2 of 2020 (2)(b).
Petition Number: PLNPCM2021-00038
Zoning District: R-1-5,000 Single Family Residential
Council District: 3 represented by Chris Wharton
Kimble Shaw, representing the property owner, is requesting Conditional Use approval to convert an existing detached garage into an Accessory Dwelling Unit. The detached garage is located at the rear of the property at 44 North Wolcott Street and is accessed via the public alley at the rear of the property. The garage is approximately 625 square feet in size.
Located approximately at 44 North Wolcott Street
- After the completion of the public comment period this request will be scheduled for a public hearing with the Salt Lake City Planning Commission. The Planning Commission will issue a final decision at the public hearing.
- Planning Commission date TBD
- Start of Public Comment Period – February 3, 2021
- End of Public Comment Period – March 22, 2021
Public Comments and Questions
We want to hear from you! To submit a comment or question please contact the staff planner via email or leave a voicemail, your questions will be answered within a week after the comment period has ended.
- Start of Public Comment Period: February 3, 2021
- End of the Public Comment Period: March 22, 2021
Caitlyn Tubbs // email@example.com // 385-315-8115
(phone number currently available for voicemails)
During and following this comment period, the Planning Division will evaluate the proposal against the applicable zoning standards, taking into consideration public comments as they relate to the standards, and develop a recommendation for the Planning Commission.