Level Crossing Brewing Company
Petition Number: PLNPCM2022-01019
Zoning District: D-2 (Downtown Support District)
Council District: 4 – Ana Valdemoros
Salt Lake City has received a request from Level Crossing Brewing Company for a Conditional Use to operate a bar establishment in a permitted brewpub at 550 S. 300 W. The proposed 2,575 sq. ft. bar/brewpub is part of the Post District development, which is currently under construction. Bar establishments are conditional uses in the D-2 (Downtown Support) District.
The property is located in the D-2 (Downtown Support) zoning district which requires a Conditional Use process for a Bar Establishment. The Conditional Use process looks at compatibility, location, configuration, and potential impacts of the request.
Property located at approximately 550 S. 300 W.
- Notice of this application has been sent to the Chairs of the Downtown and Central 9th Community Councils, where the property is located, who may choose to schedule the matter at an upcoming meeting. Please contact the chair(s) of these organizations to determine whether a community council will review this petition and when and how that meeting will occur. The contact information for these groups is as follows:
- Notice has also been sent to property owners and residents within 300 feet of the project to obtain public input and comments on the proposal. Notified parties are given a 45-day period to respond before a public hearing with the Planning Commission can be scheduled.
- During and following this comment period, the Planning Division will evaluate the proposal against the applicable standards, taking into consideration public comments as they relate to the standards, and develop a recommendation for the Administrative Hearing.
- The Planning Commission will then hold a public hearing for additional public comments and make the final decision on the matter.
What is the role of the Planning Staff in this Process
Planning Staff processes the application, communicates with the applicant to understand the project, and seeks input from the community.
Public Comments and Questions
We want to hear from you! To submit a comment or question please contact the staff planner via email or leave a voicemail, your questions will be answered within a week after the comment period has ended.
- Start of Comment Period: November 10, 2022
- End of Comment Period: December 26, 2022
During and following this comment period, the Planning Division will evaluate the proposal against the applicable zoning standards, taking into consideration public comments as they relate to the standards, and develop a recommendation for the Planning Commission.
Andy Hulka, Inland Port Principal Planner // email@example.com // 801.535.6608