Self-Guided Walking Tour: Join us for a self-guided walking tour of the Ballpark neighborhood to learn about the proposed Ballpark Station Area Rezones on Monday, October 2, 2023 from 5 – 7 PM // View Event Flyer
Zoning Map Amendment
3052 E Emigration Canyon Road Zoning Map Amendment
Petition Number: PLNPCM2022-01106
Zoning District: FR-2/21,780 Foothills Residential District
Overlay District: Groundwater Source Protection
Council District: District 6 – Represented by Dan Dugan
Salt Lake City has received a zoning map amendment request to rezone the two properties at 3052 E Emigration Canyon Road from FR-2/21,780 Foothills Residential District to RMF-75 High Density Multi-Family Residential District from Lila Jessop, on behalf of the property owners. The site is approximately 5.96 acres.
Property located at approximately 3052 E Emigration Canyon Road.
- Notice of this application has been sent to the Chair of the East Bench Community Council, where the property is located, who may choose to schedule the matter at an upcoming meeting. Please contact the chair(s) of these organizations to determine whether a community council will review this petition and when and how that meeting will occur. The contact information for these groups is as follows:
- East Bench Community Council: Anthony Wright, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Notice has also been sent to property owners and residents within 300 feet of the project to obtain public input and comments on the proposal. Notified parties are given a 45-day period to respond before a public hearing with the Planning Commission can be scheduled.
- During and following this comment period, the Planning Division will evaluate the proposal against the applicable standards, taking into consideration public comments as they relate to the standards, and develop a recommendation for the Planning Commission.
- The Planning Commission will then hold a public hearing for additional public comments and make a recommendation to the City Council.
What is the role of the Planning Staff in this process?
Planning Staff processes the application, communicates with the applicant to understand the project, and seeks input from the community.
Public Comments and Questions
The public comment period closed February 18, 2023. For additional information on this project please contact the staff planner.
Krissy Gilmore // email@example.com // 801.535.7780
During and following this comment period, the Planning Division will evaluate the proposal against the applicable zoning standards, taking into consideration public comments as they relate to the standards, and develop a recommendation for the Planning Commission.