Geronimo Multifamily Project
Petition Number: PLNPCM2023-00610
Application Type: Design Review
Project Location: 1330 S. 700 W.
Zoning District: CB (Community Business) Zoning District
Overlay District: Transitional Overlay District
Council District: District 2, Represented by Alejandro Puy
Melynda Geronimo requests Design Review approval of a front yard setback increase from the required maximum setback of 15 feet to 25 feet, due to Rocky Mountain Power’s existing construction clearance requirements.
Property located at approximately 1330 S. 700 W.
- Notice of this application has been sent to the Chair of the Glendale Neighborhood Council, where the property is located, who may choose to schedule the matter at an upcoming meeting. Please contact the chair(s) of these organizations to determine whether a community council will review this petition and when and how that meeting will occur. The contact information for these groups is as follows: Turner Bitton // email@example.com // 801-564-3860
- Notice has also been sent to property owners and residents within 300 feet of the project to obtain public input and comments on the proposal. Notified parties are given a 45-day period to respond before a public hearing with the Planning Commission can be scheduled.
- During and following this comment period, the Planning Division will evaluate the proposal against the applicable standards, taking into consideration public comments as they relate to the standards, and develop a recommendation for the Planning Commission.
- The Planning Commission will then hold a public hearing for additional public comments and make the final decision on the matter.
What is the role of the Planning Staff in this process?
Planning Staff processes the application, communicates with the applicant to understand the project, and seeks input from the community.
Public Comments and Questions
We want to hear from you! To submit a comment or question please contact the staff planner via email or leave a voicemail, your questions will be answered within a week after the comment period has ended.
- Start of Comment Period: February 5, 2024
- End of Comment Period: March 21, 2024
During and following this comment period, the Planning Division will evaluate the proposal against the applicable zoning standards, taking into consideration public comments as they relate to the standards, and develop a recommendation for the Planning Commission.
Diana Martinez, Senior Planner // firstname.lastname@example.org // 801.535.7215