Read 2021 athletic field information below
Click here to fill out an application for 2021 athletic fields
Click here to fill out a 2021 concessions application
Click here to view available fields and calendars
Click here to view 2021 field inventory with field dimensions
Click here to view baseball and softball base paths and mound distances
Salt Lake City Parks & Public Lands has 32 multi-use fields, 22 baseball/softball fields and six sand volleyball courts available for organizations to reserve for games, practices and tournaments from April to October.
Please be aware that new COVID-19 restrictions and regulations may go into effect in 2021 affecting athletic field and concession reservations. Please check back regularly for the latest COVID-19 regulations here.
Dates and times for reserving athletic fields for the 2021 season are as follows:
2021 Spring/Summer Reservations (April-July)
January 3rd, 2021
- Deadline for historical use organizations to turn in 2021 spring & summer field/concessions applications. 2021 fall field/concessions applications can also be submitted at this time.
- Click here for historical use document that shows organizations & fields historically used.
- Adjustments to dates and times can be made before April, as needed.
- Fill out field application here and the concessions application here.
- Historical use organizations don’t need to turn in proof of residency and non-profit status unless there have been changes from 2021.
- If you can’t fill out an online application you can come to the Parks & Public Lands building (1965 West 500 South) to fill out a paper application.
January 17th, 2021
- Available fields will be posted on-line here and emailed to organizations that have supplied their contact email addresses.
January 17th-January 31st, 2021
- Non-historical use organizations go online here to fill out spring & summer field applications for available fields or here to fill out spring & summer concession applications or come to the Parks & Public Lands building to fill out a paper application. Fill out one application per park.
- Each organization needs to provide proof of non-profit status and residency with their applications. If you fill out your application online you need to email the proof of non-profit status and/or residency to Suzy Lee here.
February 17th, 2021
- A drawing for available spring/summer fields will be held at 2:00 pm at the Parks building at 1965 West 500 South. Organizations are welcome to attend the drawing via a Zoom link that will be posted here at 9:00am on February 17th, 2021.
- The drawing will be held based on priority scheduling which will be:
- Non-profit youth organization/70% residents *
- Youth organization/70% residents*
- Non-profit adult organization/70% residents*
- Adult organization/70% residents*
- Non-profit youth organization (no residency requirement)
- Youth organization (no residency requirement)
- Non-profit adult organization (no residency requirement)
- Adult organization (no residency requirement)
- Proof of non-profit status or residency status must be submitted with the application or emailed to Suzy Lee if the application was completed online.
- Organizations will be awarded up to 3 fields as long as they have submitted applications for those fields before the drawing.
2021 Fall Reservations (August-October)
The timeline for 2021 Fall Reservations will be posted April 1st, 2021 to reflect latest COVID-19 updates.