Please come visit the Mayor’s team of community liaisons out in your neighborhood for discussions on your needs, feedback for the Mayor, or help navigating the City. Please see our schedule below. If you can’t make one of these, the Liaison team is available at any time for appointments and community conversations. You can find out who your Mayor’s Office Liaison is by going here.
If you are a business, non-profit, or other community gathering place interested in hosting our liaison team please reach out as well!
03/04/23 Publik Coffee Avenues – 502 3rd Ave – 11:00am 1:00pm
03/07/23 The Neighborhood Hive – 2065 East 2100 South – 2:00 pm 4:00 pm
03/08/23 Mestizo Coffeehouse – 631 W North Temple – *9-11am
03/09/23 Utah State Fairpark – Grand Building – 155 N 1000 W – 6:00pm 8:00pm
03/14/23* Santo Taco – 380 S State St – 4:00pm 6:00pm
03/20/23 Corner Bakery Cafe – 610 Foothill Drive – 11:00am 1:00pm
03/28/23 Maven Create – 177 E 900 S #200 – 12:00pm 2:00pm
* An adjustment has been made to this appointment since first publishing.
- Tim CosgroveCity-Wide Lead Liaison & District 7Tim.Cosgrove@slcgov.com801-535-7238
- Eva LopezCommunity Liaison, District 2 & 4 | LGBTQEva.Lopez@slcgov.com 385-479-1410 (Hablo español)
- Joshua RebolloCommunity Liaison, Districts 1 & 5Joshua.Rebollo@slcgov.com801-535-7976 (Hablo español)
- Hannah BartonCommunity Liaison, Districts 3 & 6Hannah.Barton@slcgov.com385-258-8503