Please come visit the Mayor’s team of community liaisons out in your neighborhood for discussions on your needs, feedback for the Mayor, or help navigating the City. Please see our schedule below. If you can’t make one of these, the Liaison team is available at any time for appointments and community conversations. You can find out who your Mayor’s Office Liaison is by going here.
If you are a business, non-profit, or other community gathering place interested in hosting our liaison team please reach out as well!
10/06/23 – Ellerbeck Bed and Breakfast – 140 North B St – 10am to 12pm
10/06/23 – Urban Sailor Coffee Sugarhouse – 1327 E 2100 S – 8am to 10am
10/09/23 – Emigration Cafe – 1709 E 1300 S – 1pm to 3pm
10/11/23 – Day-Riverside Library 1575 W 1000 N – 3pm-5pm
10/13/23 – Homeless Resource Fair Pioneer Park – 400 South 400 West – 9:30 am to 12:30 pm
10/25/23 – Honeysuckle Coffee Co – 1588 South Main St. – 10am to 12pm
10/27/23 – Glendale/Mountain View Community Learning Center – 1388 Navajo St. – 3pm to 5pm
* An adjustment has been made to this appointment since first publishing.
- Tim CosgroveCity-Wide Lead Liaison & District 4Tim.Cosgrove@slcgov.com801-535-7238
- Alicia De LeónCommunity Liaison, District 2 & firstname.lastname@example.org 385-454-3824 (Hablo español)
- Joshua RebolloCommunity Liaison, Districts 1 & 5Joshua.Rebollo@slcgov.com801-535-7976 (Hablo español)
- Hannah BartonCommunity Liaison, Districts 6 & 7Hannah.Barton@slcgov.com385-258-8503
- Katie RiserSpecial Project and Volunteer Program Manager / LGBTQ LiaisonKatelynn.Riser@slcgov.com801-514-5059