HANDYMAN & HOME REPAIR
Seniors (62 years of age and older) and individuals with disabilities (under federal guidelines) whose income is below 80% of median income are qualified to receive assistance with small household repairs.
We will require income documentation including pay stubs, social security or pension award letters. If income is obtained from retirement account a copy of your last tax return will be requested. Income for all household members must be included.
Income limits based on federal HUD guidelines: HUD Income Limits
Repairs are reviewed at the time of application to verify eligibility, and are free to qualified homeowners. The maximum award amount is $1,500 per household.
Home Repair Program
Our program allows owner-occupied households with low to moderate income to obtain no and low-interest loans to address health, safety, and structural issues in your home.
- Qualified inspectors that provide a list of repairs needed to maintain code standards.
- Lead and Radon gas testing and mitigation options (if needed).
- Reliable and Competitive bids from qualified, licensed and insured contractors.
There is no obligation to have the work done after a bid is provided. There is no cost for our services unless you choose to participate in the program and request a loan.
Very Low Income households (50% and under AMI) can apply for a life-time maximum grant of up to $50,000 to repair major structural and/or mechanical component deficiencies in their home. This grant will allow homeowners, who have no other funding options, access the funds needed to keep their homes accessible, habitable and safe.
To qualify for this grant, the applicant must:
- Be the homeowner and occupy the home being repaired in Salt Lake City.
- Have major structural or mechanical component deficiencies in the home.
- Be unable to obtain affordable credit elsewhere.
- Have a family income below 50 percent of the area median income.
Applications & Contact Information
To apply for the Handyman or Home Repair Programs, please register and apply for funding at the link above.
For more information on any of our programs call us today at (801) 535-7228, or email email@example.com. Se habla Español.