Thank you for your interest in participating as a contractor for
- Home Rehabilitation Program (health, safety and structure issues)
- Roof Repair and Replacement Program
- Handyman Program
- Targeted Repair Program
Are You a Contractor and Looking to Partner With Salt Lake City?
We are currently accepting applications for General Contractors and Specialty Contractors (i.e. Electricians, Plumbers, HVAC, and Roofers). Listed below are the minimum qualifications for all of our contractors:
- Be licensed with the Utah Division of Occupational and Professional Licensing without any pending, unresolved, or valid complaints
- Be bonded and provide proof of liability insurance and workers compensation
- Complete the Salt Lake City’s contractor survey and provide all requested references
By participating as a contractor with Salt Lake City, you will receive a direct email when a Notice for Bids is requested on rehabilitation projects.
If you have any questions, contact David Budwit at 801-535-7233 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Includes the Contractor Information Sheet, Contractor Survey and Insurance Requirements.
Please submit your completed application and all requested documents to:
Salt Lake City Corporation
451 South State Street, Room 445
P.O. Box 145487
Salt Lake City, Utah 84114-5487
Or email email@example.com