We are always looking for highly competent and experienced contractors to work on our projects!
We offer the following programs for our clients:
- Home Rehabilitation for health, safety and structural issues
- Roof Repair and Replacement
- Lead Repair and Remediation
- Commercial Building Facade Improvement (NBIP)
- Seismic Retrofit to Brick Homes
Listed below are the minimum qualifications for all of our contractors:
- Be licensed with the Utah Division of Occupational and Professional Licensing without any pending, unresolved, or valid complaints
- Be bonded and provide proof of liability insurance and workers compensation
- Complete the Salt Lake City’s contractor survey and provide all requested references
By participating as a contractor with Salt Lake City, you will receive a direct email when a Notice for Bids is requested on rehabilitation projects. We are currently accepting applications for General Contractors as well as Specialty Contractors, like electricians, plumbers, HVAC, roofers, etc.
If you are interested in partnering with Salt Lake City, complete the packet below and email it to Housingstability@slcgov.com.
If you have any questions, contact Amanda Best at 801-535-7233, Amanda.email@example.com.