This Online Open House will provide an opportunity for you to review information about the proposal and provide any questions or comments. This Open House meeting will be an electronic meeting pursuant to Salt Lake City Emergency Proclamation No. 2 of 2020 (2)(b).
1362 S 1300 E
Accessory Dwelling Unit
Petition Number: PLNPCM2020-00358
Salt Lake City has received a request from Dwight Yee, representing the property owner, seeking Conditional Use approval for an Accessory Dwelling Unit (ADU) in a detached structure at approximately 1362 S 1300 E in the R-1/5,000 Single-Family Residential zoning district. The ADU will be located the rear yard of the property and accessed from Harrison Avenue. The ADU includes one on-site parking space. The ADU will measure 640 square feet and the entire structure will be approximately 16 feet in height.
Approximately 1362 S 1300 E
- The Planning Division is in the process of obtaining public comment on this project to help identify concerns and issues from the public.
- The project will be reviewed as a Conditional Use proposal by Staff and will be scheduled for a public hearing at an upcoming Planning Commission meeting.
- Additional information including the date, agenda, and staff report will be posted as they are available.
Public Comments and Questions
We want to hear from you! To submit a comment or question please contact the staff planner via email or leave a voicemail, your questions will be answered within a week after the comment period has ended.
- End of the Public Comment Period: May 26, 2020
- End of the Public Comment Period: July 27, 2020
Amanda Roman // email@example.com // 801-535-7660
(phone numbers are currently available for voicemails only)
Please note that public comments will still be accepted up until the date of the Planning Commission public hearing.
During and following this comment period, the Planning Division will evaluate the proposal against the applicable zoning standards, taking into consideration public comments as they relate to the standards, and develop a recommendation for the Planning Commission.